Western Endocrine Associates is proud to announce our NEW expansion with the delivery of health care services to include TeleHealth Medicine, Video Telemedicine, and Patient Portal medical consultations.
We understand the growing concerns with limiting the community spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), as well as our patients commitment to home isolation to avoid potential exposure risks. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients continue receiving the highest quality of medical care, whether in our office or through telecommunication technology.
*TeleHealth Medicine is the delivery of health care services using interactive audio and/or video technology, where the patient and provider are not in the same physical location. During your telemedicine consultation with your provider, there will be details of your medical or health history and your personal health information may be discussed through the use of interactive audio, video, and/or other telecommunications technology, and your Provider may perform a physical exam through these technologies.
*Patient Portal is the delivery of health care services using electronic messaging through your FMH portal account to exchange message correspondences between you and your provider.
If you have an upcoming appointment, please notify us before coming to the office; if,
- You have traveled in the last 14 days
- You have been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
The TeleHealth Medicine, Video Conferencing Technology, and Patient Portal health services that you receive from your provider is not intended to replace the health care services that you are receiving in our office setting or meant to discourage our patients from coming in to the office. Our goal is to support our patients in the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic while preventing any delays in our patients medical care and treatment plan. We value each of our physician-patient relationships and will continue taking safety precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients.
- Health services provided by telehealth medicine and/or patient portal consultation is a non-face to face office visit that will be billed through your health insurance plan on file and may be subject to a copay or deductible in accordance with your insurance benefit contract. If Video Telehealth Technology is used as an office visit, this will be billed through your health insurance carrier on file and may be subject to a copay or deductible in accordance with your insurance benefit contract.
- Your Provider, in his or her sole discretion and professional judgment, may determine that telemedicine services are not appropriate for some or all of your treatment needs and, accordingly, may elect not to provide telemedicine services.
- Health services provided by TeleHealth Medicine and Video conferencing. As information comes available from the CDC and your healthcare professional, the information above may be subject to change.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns at (520) 886-5534.
Western Endocrine Associates
Dr. Jonathan Insel
Dr. Sreenija Suryadevara
Dr. Muhammad Sethi